August 15, 2018

A Quick Update

Although I've not got any plans to do anything for the Norn Nebula for the time being, I thought it might be a good idea to give a quick update on things regarding the site, and what to possibly expect in the future!

Note: This is a standalone post. I will likely not be following it up with anything for a while.

Firstly, I did a little housekeeping on the "Other downloads" page (what was I thinking with the image alignment?) to make it look a little bit neater. I am also likely going to be doing a check of all the downloads and links I have hosted on the blog to make sure they work properly. Yes, the Discord button doesn't work. It will be staying that way for a while.

I will be keeping The Norn Nebula's YouTube channel, even though the newer version has barely been used. Facebook, on the other hand, will likely be removed as I haven't been bothered to update it since November last year. I will still be keeping the actual page up, however, as it's been running since 2014 and is a piece of history, and it would be a shame if I were to get rid of it.

I hope those who enjoy the blog continue to do so for many years to come. If anyone wishes to get in touch please see the about page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment