January 29, 2014

YouTube Video: Creatures Docking Station Norn Family: Part l

At the weekend I said I was planning on posting something, seeing how bare the blog has been recently, so on Tuesday I finally managed to record myself playing Creatures Docking Station! This video will follow several others in a series following the lives of a family of Norns, which hopefully should continue for quite a long time! Please be aware this is my first video, so I may sound a bit nervous.



I have also decided to change the email and account I use for the blog - when I originally made the blog I decided to use an old email address rather than make a new one - the new email is DSGalaxyBlog@Gmail.com. I may consider adding a contact page so that people are able to contact me easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment