July 08, 2011

Download Of the Week - Creatures Full of Edits

From now on every Friday, I will be posting a link to an addon for Creatures Docking Station that I believe is essential in order to get the most out of your game. I hope you enjoy!

The Download Of the Week is none other than the superb CFE (Creatures Full of Edits) genomes created by Vampess. These tweaked genomes fix many problems in the default genomes of Docking Station Norns, from frequent elevator call button pushing, to increasing their chances of survival.


You can download the CFE genomes from Vampess' website, Creatures Heaven, here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I just got Creatures Exodus today, and these updated genomes will be an absolutely vital addition! I look forward to checking out the Download of the Week in the future: This is certainly one everyone should add to C3/DS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete