May 16, 2021

New Downloads Added

Just a quick blog post to announce that I have added several of my existing Creatures downloads, along with a new one (the C2 Tomato and Nut Realism Update), to their relevant game pages. There are still a few that need adding, but I'll probably get those done at some point in the future.

On a side note, I've noticed that it is coming up to this blog's 10th anniversary. I'm surprised I've kept it running for so long, as I don't play the games nearly as much as I used to, and I spend most of my time moderating and posting in the Discord (which I highly recommend joining, by the way). 

I have toyed with the idea of bringing back NornHub (new name ideas are welcome) and streaming C3/DS, but quite frankly, I don't really have much motivation. Heck, I've even stopped streaming on my main Twitch channel for the same reason. But rest assured I won't be getting rid of this blog, even if I vanish off the face of the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment