August 25, 2015

Blog Update and Layout Changes

It's been a very long time since I last updated this blog, nearly a year in fact! However, I haven't been exactly inactive; I've been tweaking a few parts of the blog's design and layout to my liking, and to make everything a little accesible to visitors.

One of the first things you'll notice are that I made the blog slightly wider, and made more posts appear on each page. Hopefully this will give viewers more to read than having to keep scrolling through each page! I've also added a bit more content to the sidebar, mainly popular posts so they are easier to find, along with updates from other Creatures blogs so it is easier to keep up to date with them.

At the moment I am currently revamping the download pages to seem a bit neater - recently I decided to reupload everything to my own Google Drive for the sake of convenience. So far the C2 downloads page is done, but I still need to work on the other two pages.

 Will I be doing any more posts about the games? It's too soon to tell, as my interest in the games has been dwindling quite a lot and I have been preoccupied with other, more important things in my life, like trying to find a job! I have also become a lot more wary of people following the recent events this past month, and have also been accused of posting spam, which is completely wrong, as I would never consider doing something so pathetic. However, I won't let these simple things get in the way, and hopefully, with the possible release of Creatures Online in November, I should have new content up soon.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good on Win7 at 1440x900 resolution. I know you've done breeds, but have you done any agents? If not, would you be interested in doing 3D graphics for some? I've got ideas for some agents but my artistic skills are pretty much non-existant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah! I've done only one agent, but it was with sprites I've found online. I'd happily make sprites though, as I know how to use Sculptris and 3ds Max to create 3D models, which I can convert into sprites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see a new post from you, C-Rex! The layout looks great for me, too, and I look forward to the time when you'll get back into Creatures. No rush, though! It's always best to wait until you've got the time for it, or it might seem like more of a chore than anything else. Good luck with the job hunt, and I hope everything else is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete