April 05, 2013

Albian Ant Norns - Testers Needed!

For the past two weeks I've been working my new Creatures 2 genetic breed, the Albian Ant Norns. They are near completion, but I still need people to test them for me, and to provide feedback and suggestions in case they come across any problems. Anyone interested should contact me immediately!

The Albian Ant Norns are a unique breed, with the females typically living around an hour and the males even less. Like real ants, Albian Ant Norns have a queen, although in this case she is simply a female Norn who has had the most children, which has consequently increased her lifespan. 

Male Albian Ant Norns have only one purpose: to breed. Whenever a male Ant Norn mates, his lifespan will decrease slightly. Males who are constantly mating will therefore age quicker and eventually die.

There are also many other features present in the genome. These will be covered in the care guide released with the final breed!

On a side note, I have decided to cancel the Survivor genome. During testing too many problems were found and to be honest there are already enough improved Norn breeds available at the moment. If anyone wants a copy of the genome please email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment