July 30, 2011

The Furby - My New Agent for DS

Here it is, a new agent for Docking Station - A Furby! For those of you who don't know what furbies are, they are relatively annoying robotic toys that were around in the late 90s and brought back in 2005.

The Furby provides a lot of entertainment for your bored creatures, and is great company for lonely Norns. It will also speak one of five phrases when pushed.

I'd also like to thank Horstj for his help making the agent file. Without his help, I wouldn't have been able to make the furby at all.

You can download my furby agent here.

2 comments:

  1. Very neat! I have three original Furbies sitting around somewhere, I think. All I remember is "Yuuuum!" Ha ha! Thanks for sharing this: I'll have to try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I always wanted a furby. Maybe now I can have one :D

    ReplyDelete