October 13, 2024

Changing Download Host

Just making a brief return to say that my download host will be retiring at the end of this month, so I will be moving my content to a different provider. Normally I'd just link to Eem Foo's archive, but I think it's better to have more than one copy of a file backed up, and so if anything happens to Eem's archive (god forbid), then the downloads will still be available. I might just move them back to Google Drive, because as far as I'm aware it's one of the few download hosts that doesn't shove crappy adverts in your face or make you wait for downloads to start.

Some may have noticed I changed the URL of the download page so it no longer has a stupid number at the end of it (thanks Blogger). I mostly did this down to personal preference as it was annoying me. I might also change the header image too as I'm not a fan of the eggs' designs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment