October 14, 2022

Just a Little Update

This is just a little update regarding the downloads pages - for some reason Google Drive decided to private most of them, but this has now been resolved. I have honestly considered moving them to another host as I'm not a big fan of Google and I'd rather host them somewhere they won't have the risk of being made unavailable to download.

Another thing I'd like to announce is that I am no longer hosting the "Big Fat Norns" on my blog. The main reason for this comes from their concept, as I believe it is borderline fatshaming and definitely not something I wish to encourage! For those of you who have already download them, feel free to share them privately, but I will no longer be hosting them on my blog for the forseeable future.

There's not really much else to speak about regarding this blog, though I am looking forward to the CCSF next month. I can't wait to see what the community has been working on! It's almost like a second Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment