July 18, 2012

Strawberry Garden Norns

I have finally got round to exporting all of the Norns from my world, The Strawberry Garden. In case anyone doesn't know what it was, the Strawberry Garden was a world that I kept a diary of, mainly containing my genetic breed, the Pink Strawberry Norns (available from the downloads section). I recently decided to discontinue the diary but here are the 16 surviving Norns:
  • Blackberry
  • Blu
  • Blueberry
  • Fizz
  • Forager Jr.
  • Hider
  • Luger
  • Marmalade
  • Mystery
  • Petal
  • Raspberry
  • Shadow
  • Sunflower
  • Triton
  • Venture
  • Violet
Here is the zip file containing all of the Norns. I didn't check them for illness, so they may be infected. As a result you should quarantine them in the Containment Chamber and use the healing spray to remove any bacteria they may have picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment