June 19, 2016

Docking Station Galaxy Gets a Facelift!

Those of you who have been following DS Galaxy recently will have noticed several changes in the colour scheme, text font and blog title. It's been quite a while since I last updated the blog's design and so I decided to give it an overhaul as I got rather fed up with seeing the same colours and background. I also edited the link to the Bengal  des Neiges on the "Other" page as it led to the now defunct Seeyou7.net, which now appears to host malware.

In addition to the blog's design I also plan to rename it soon to "The Norn Nebula", as I think it fits in better as I cater for all the creatures games in the series and it has quite a nice ring to it. I've got no idea when I will rebrand the blog, and it will also mean everyone will have to update their urls, otherwise links to DS Galaxy will no longer work. I hope everyone continues to enjoy the site, and hopefully at some point I will start streaming to NornHub again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, glad to see you're still active! I'm particularly interested in seeing NornHub running again, but I'm a little biased :P

    ReplyDelete